pkgs.org - Packages Search
The pkgs.org is created to provide you with the simplest method of searching and
downloading the newest versions of the Linux packages
without the usual excessive popups or spyware.
- 1,412 indexed repositories with 3,452,339 packages for:
- ALT Linux
- Arch Linux
- Packages search by name, summary, description, provides, requires, directories and files;
- Powerful packages browser (summary, description, files, requires, required by, provides, conflicts, obsoletes, changelog, etc.);
- Step-by-step Installation Howtos for all repositories;
- Fast servers to make your packages search as fast as possible.
- Author: Mykola Ulianytskyi
- E-mail: lystor [at] gmail.com
- Country: Ukraine
Please feel free to contact me with bugs, suggestions, comments, new repositories information, etc.
- Docker Compose
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Let's Encrypt SSL
- Ubuntu Server LTS